The Euregional Prize for Architecture (EAP) will this autumn be awarded for the 28th time to the best graduation project of five architecture schools in the Euregion Meuse-Rhine. SCHUNCK as organizer of this prestigious award will be supported by the hosting party, Hasselt University. Next to the award ceremony, the event also consists of an exhibition. The EAP is awarded annually in one of the three countries of the Euregion: Belgium, The Netherlands or Germany.
This year Diepenbeek (Belgium) gets the honour to host the award ceremony and the accompanying exhibition of 30 selected graduation projects.
The international jury consists this year of: Aldo Nolli, Maarten Van Den Driessche, Sara Noel Costa de Araujo, Heribert Wiesemann and Oliver Konrath. This jury of experts selects the prize winners by mutual agreement: 1st prize: €2.500, 2nd prize: €1.250 and 3rd prize: € 500
- 19:00 Informal preview exhibition
- 20:00 Word of welcome by Andrea Croé, Senior curator Architecture and Urbanism, SCHUNCK.
- 20:05 Introduction by Sofie De Caigny, Director Flanders Architecture Institute
- 20:15 Jury presentation by Stefan Devoldere, Dean Faculty of Architecture & Arts, Hasselt University
- 20:25 Project analysis by Klaske Havik, Associate Professor of Architecture at TU Delft
- 20:35 Jury report and awarding of the 28th Euregional Prize for Architecture
- 21:00 Reception
You are most welcome to attend this festive award and opening of the exhibition.
For more detailed information, visit: www.eap-pea.org