The exhibition 'Entrer: en interférence' compares five Belgian architectural firms and five projects from Quebec firms. The notion of interference is the common theme which guides the exhibition’s key intentions.
The projects of the Belgian section are those of the exhibition to enter: five architectural works in Belgium which has already been presented in Paris in 2015, in Geneva in 2016 and in London in 2017.
- The Artothèque of Mons, in a former chapel, architects Atelier Gigogne architectures+ L' Escaut
- A sports centre, the Center Adeps La Fraineuse in Spa, architect Baukunst
- Interlac, the alliance of the culture and the trade in a former dairy to Dison, architects Baumans-Deffet
- The development into a public Place de la Cage aux Ours in Brussels, the architects MSA& Ney&Partners
- M garden, the detached house of a collector in Ronse, architects Vers.A
- 04/10/2018 - 6 to 9 pm - Conference - Dix architectes en interférence
- 22/11/2018 - 6 to 9 pm - Conference - Les temps de la qualité
Wallonia-Brussels Architectures is presenting the exhibition, the commission is ensured by Audrey Contesse and Georges Adamczyk, from 4 October to 9 December 2018 at the Centre of Design.